In a large mixing bowl, combine the following:
- 2 C almonds – pulse
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp maca powder
- orange zest (from one orange)
- 1/2 orange – juiced
- pinch pure vanilla powder
- pinch Himalayan Pink Salt
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/4 C coconut flakes
- 1/4 C coconut butter – melted in dehydrator (you can melt this in a bowl over a pot of boiling water if you want to keep it raw..just don’t keep it over heat for too long).
- 1/2 C currants – add to the bowl at the end
Turn mixture into bite sized pieces, or bars, or mix it with some yogurt, if you’d like
- Dehydrated bananas – (I sliced up some bananas yesterday and threw them in the dehydrator, as a snack for today. Lucky me, they were the perfect addition to this recipe)…used as a garnish
- 1 TBSP sage honey mixed with 1 TBSP Maqui Berry Powder.
Put a dab of the honey/Maqui mixture on the bottom of each banana as a “glue” to the nut-love-bite.
To feeling alive!