* קרקר טוב שמתאים לאנשים עם בעיות עם סוכר – This cracker can be enjoyed by individuals with diabetes
(Makes 2 dehydrator trays)
3 C cubed zucchini
1 C water
1 C sunflower seeds (soaked/dehydrated)
1 C soaked flax seeds (1/2 C dry)
1 C ground flax
1 Tbsp dried basil
1 Tbsp dried thyme
1 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- Place the sunflower seeds into an empty bowl
- Place remaining ingredients into a high speed blender. Blend until smooth (a little chunky is ok too).
- Transfer mixture to the sunflower seed bowl and mix together.
- Spread 3 cups of the mixture onto each dehydrator tray.
- Dehydrate for 6 hours at 115 degrees F (48 degrees C).
- Flip bread, mark/cut to desired size bread, and dehydrate an additional 3-4 hours. For a cracker vs. bread, dehydrate all night!
- Place into an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 7 days.