My Barrel of Monkeys

When I was a kid, I used to play barrel of monkeys at my grandparents house.  So, I figured, why not create my own barrell of monkeys?

When all my monkey's are linked, I will have won.

Below is a list of my “monkeys.”  Or in human terms, my bucket list.  Over the next 365 days, I will accomplish this list.  This list will continue to grow as the days go by.

  1. Go on a 100 day raw journey.  Eat 85% raw.  The other 15% will be eaten on Shabbat, my day of rest, where I will feed my soul, as she desires.
  2. Read 2 books a month.
  3. Compile new recipes for a raw-9 cookbook.
  4. Mail a letter to someone I love.
  5. Teach group cooking classes.
  6. Lead monthly live meetings on health.
  7. Start a book club.
  8. Make this blog book-worthy.

 

Advertisements

2 thoughts on “My Barrel of Monkeys

  1. 1. I started the 100 days on January 31, 2011.
    5. I taught my first raw-vegan cooking class tonight, February 9, 2011. The menu included:
    a pecan/macadmia nut/basil cheez stuffed cucumber, topped with avocado, a raw pad thai with a jungle peanut/cashew dressing, strawberry cobbler and chocolate pudding (with an avocado base).

    Like

  2. שלום חנה יקרה
    תודה על המתכונים הניפלאים שלך
    בכל פעם שאת שולחת אליי מתכונים זה ממש נפלא
    תודה רבה לך תודה על החיוך המקסים שלך
    תמשיכי כך
    בברכת חודש טוב
    אהובה

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s