When I was a kid, I used to play barrel of monkeys at my grandparents house. So, I figured, why not create my own barrell of monkeys?
Below is a list of my “monkeys.” Or in human terms, my bucket list. Over the next 365 days, I will accomplish this list. This list will continue to grow as the days go by.
- Go on a 100 day raw journey. Eat 85% raw. The other 15% will be eaten on Shabbat, my day of rest, where I will feed my soul, as she desires.
- Read 2 books a month.
- Compile new recipes for a raw-9 cookbook.
- Mail a letter to someone I love.
- Teach group cooking classes.
- Lead monthly live meetings on health.
- Start a book club.
- Make this blog book-worthy.